Back to the Toshiba Page:
Small businesses need a
flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt their changing and
growing needs. The is specifically
designed to provide the exact telecommunication features your business requires
today, and as it grows in the future. That makes the Strata CTX100 the ultimate
cost-effective telecommunication solution to give you the investment protection
Whether you need a basic telephone system or advanced capabilities, you can
expand functionality as needed. The Strata CTX100 digital business telephone
system offers valuable options to provide the comprehensive solution
for your full range of telecommunication needs:
- Multiple System Networking
- Remote User Access
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
- ACD/MIS Call Center Functions
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Voice Mail/Auto Attendant
While Strata CTX100 is technologically advanced, it's designed to be easy to
use. That means your employees will get the most out of the system's
powerful communication capabilities:
- Intuitive interface matches the way your employees naturally use the
- Displays simple instructions - including voice mail controls - on the
telephone's LCD screen.
- Enables employees to use sophisticated features with minimal training.
- Save lots of time by executing frequently used calling features at the
touch of one button. User-programmable buttons make it a snap!
Strata CTX100 improves both your operational efficiency and your
bottom line. Hereís how Strata CTX100 helps you control costs:
- Information on every incoming and outgoing call is at your fingertips to
help you determine cost-saving strategies.
- Control employee access to long-distance calling.
- Calls are routed via your least costly trunk line or long-distance
- Take advantage of cost-effective high-speed digital services.
- Remote system programming and administration wonít disrupt normal business
Click here to learn more
Businesses of all sizes now rely on voice mail and overall voice processing
to help manage calls, provide superior customer service, enhance
productivity, and facilitate communications. With Toshiba
Stratagy voice processing, your employees won't miss calls, messages,
or opportunities, improving your company's efficiency and bottom line.
Click here to learn more
Toshiba digital telephones are both stylish and efficient. Their high
functionality allows your employees to maximize the benefits of the system's
capabilities, improving both internal and external communications
Strata CTX100 enables you to extend your telephone system throughout multiple
buildings in a campus-style distributed configuration. Itís as
easy as connecting expansion cabinets remotely from the base cabinet with fiber
Call centers have become important strategic business tools. A well-managed call
center can serve customers quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively, providing
an important competitive advantage.
With its server-based Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
features, the Strata CTX100 system lets you effectively allocate inbound calls
among your call-handling agents. Strata CTX100ís flexible new ACD solutions
enable your employees to focus on performing productive tasks and
providing excellent customer service. Your call center will operate at
peak efficiency, increasing revenues as a result.
CTX100 has many basic and advanced features that can help your business
operate more efficiently on an every day basis
You can network multiple Strata CTX100 systems Ė the ideal
solution if you have a large system configuration and/or have offices in various
geographic regions. Youíll provide these capabilities for all your offices:
- One integrated telephone system
- Centralized attendant services
- Share one central voice mail system
- Coordinated extension numbering simplifies network-wide dialing
Strata CTX100 provides a unified system to transmit voice,
data, and video throughout your enterprise. By unifying all
your communications, youíll reduce infrastructure, capital, and operational
costs. This single network also lets you take full advantage of todayís most
advanced communication applications:
Eliminates long-distance toll charges between your main office and branch
Reduce cost by transmitting voice and fax calls via the Internet or your
By sharing applications among all your offices, youíll enhance both
cost-effectiveness and customer service.
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI)
Designed as the trunk interface to the ISDN network, PRI is used to send and
receive voice and/or data calls over the same network. The call-by-call
feature enables PRI channels to be dynamically allocated as needed for use of
a variety of services, such as DID, Tie, FX, WATS, 800, etc., on demand.
- Basic Rate Interface (BRI)
Station side connection provides a low-cost ISDN solution, enabling you to
connect devices such as a PC, LAN bridge or router, Internet access device,
video conference terminal, group IV fax, ISDN telephone, or other devices that
benefit from an all-digital transmission link. Trunk side connection enables
BRI lines to be used by all telephones for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Cost-Saving Applications
PRI can save money by enabling the call-by-call use of the channels on the PRI
link for a variety of services on demand. BRI provides a low-cost solution for
high-speed LAN and Internet access, plus video conferencing applications.
Calling Number Identification Services (CNIS) and Dialed Number Identification
Service (DNIS) are provided over ISDN lines at no additional monthly charge.
With its superior speed and faster call setup, ISDN helps you maximize
*Some features implementation may require additional auxilliary equipment.
- CTI increases productivity and reduces cost by creating an
integrated business information system.
- Call information and control at the system level is available on the
Strata CTX100 LAN, allowing sophisticated CTI applications.
- Caller identification, automated dialing, automated call routing, and
other CTI applications maximize communication efficiency.
- Enables you to control, handle, and identify calls with ease using
computer screen displays.
- Ideal for streamlining call center operations.
- The Strata CTX100 system includes Toshiba engineering innovations
that provide superior reliability compared to similar-sized systems, assuring
top performance day in and day out.
- Large Scale Integration (LSI) technology makes circuit design compact and
efficient. Toshiba proprietary gate arrays save vast amounts of space by using
the latest LSI technology. More circuitry fits onto smaller circuit cards for
a more compact design, minimizing AC power requirements and generating
less heat. This maximizes product life and reliability.
- Strict design standards are used by Toshiba engineers.
Components are selected only after they are thoroughly evaluated for
performance in high temperatures and other severe conditions affecting
reliability. Before manufacturing, all equipment undergoes a series of
proprietary tests that analyze environmental, EMI, electrostatic, and stress
- Built-in power surge protection is provided by the Strata
CTX100ís switching-type regulated power supply that provides line filtering
and is protected by circuit breakers that can be reset. This design assures
that the Strata CTX100 has one of the most reliable power supplies available.
As a precaution, Toshiba also recommends the use of external primary power
surge protectors, especially in areas where lightning often occurs.
- Built-in gas tubes on ground and loop start CO line cards help provide
secondary protection of each circuit from lightning and other
- Stored program control keeps all programming, option
settings, and customer database information in Random Access Memory (RAM). A
lithium battery in the CPU, with a life span of at least six years, preserves
RAM when AC power is unavailable. There is no volatile memory loss and no need
for external memory storage components.
- Since there are no moving parts, stored program control
data is much safer and the Strata CTX100 system is much more reliable than
systems using disk drives to store data. The absence of moving parts also
reduces heat generation, resulting in longer life and greater reliability.